1. The definition of personal data
This site recognizes that personal data is information about a living individual (name, date of birth, and other information that can identify a specific individual) as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal data, as well as email addresses, user IDs, and other personal attributes such as age, family structure, and other information that is used in conjunction with a specific individual.
2. How to collect
This site obtains personal data by legal and fair means to the extent necessary for business.
3. Why do we use your personal data
The services provided in this website (including the business of providing products and services, hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Services"). The following are the purposes for which we use personal information.
- Necessary operations for the delivery of products ordered from this site.
- To provide customers with useful and necessary information, such as information on new products.
- To collect opinions for inquiries, confirmations, and service improvements from this site as necessary for the execution of business.
- To create, use, disclose, and provide statistical data related to the Service to the extent that individuals cannot be identified.
- To conduct investigations in order to refuse the use of this site by those who are trying to use this site for illegal or improper purposes.
- To improve the services and security provided by this site and our partners
- Responding to various types of inquiries
4. Management of personal information
In order to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of your personal information, this website will take the necessary measures, such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating employees, and will implement safety measures to strictly manage your personal information.
5. Cookies and IP addresses
Cookies and IP addresses are not considered personal data because they cannot be used to identify a specific individual by themselves, but when they are used in conjunction with personal data, these are also considered personal data. In the media operated by this site, even if it is not possible to identify specific individuals, when cookies and IP addresses are used, the purpose and method of use will be disclosed. In addition, it is possible to reject cookies by setting your browser.
6. Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
This site will appropriately manage personal information received from customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases;
- When there is consent from the customer
- When disclosure is required by law
7. Handling of personal information by contractors
This website may provide a part of personal information to outside contractors in order to perform business operations such as providing products and services to customers. In such cases, we will manage the subcontractors to ensure that they handle the personal information appropriately.
8. Security measures for personal data
This site has taken all possible measures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
9. Identity verification
If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal data, we will respond to the request after confirming the customer's identity.
10. Compliance with and review of laws and regulations
In addition to complying with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to the personal data held by this site, we will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
Effective date : February 1, 2022