Terms of service
You must comply with the Terms and Conditions in order to use this service.hh.
Article 1: Consent
- If the Client is a minor, it is deemed to have obtained the consent of the statutory representative of the Parental Authority, etc., by obtaining the consent of the statutory representative of the Parental Authority, etc., after obtaining the consent of the statutory representative of the person, and the commencement of the use of this Service.
- Even if a part of this certificate is deemed to be invalid by laws and regulations, the provisions other than those deemed to be invalid will continue to be effective, and Client's consent for the part surviving will continue to be effective.
- We will be able to change the constitution at any time, if necessary.If Customer continues to use the Service after the change in this Mandate, it shall be deemed to have consented to the changes to the certificate of incorporation.
- In order to use this service, the customer must enter or register the necessary information.We have to enter the correct information to ensure that the information entered or registered is not correct, and we shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage to the customer due to the fact that the information was in error.The Company shall, in cases where it determines that it falls under any of the following items, rescind the use of all or part of the Service, rescind the sales contract or take other necessary measures, without prior notice to the customer:
(1) If the input information is in error and contact is not available.
(2) In the case of a person with a close relationship with a gang, an anti-social force, or a person who has a close relationship with these persons
3. in the case where there is no capacity to pay, the dissolution of a bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of special liquidation proceedings, or commencement of special liquidation proceedings, or any other petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings is made, in the case of a resolution of dissolution, or in the case of a suspended business operation.
4. In the case of a person who has been subject to the suspension of use of the Service, in violation of the Terms of Incorporation of this Act
(5) In the case where it does not have the capability to enable legal action.
(6) When a request has been made to stop the use of this service from a settlement business operator, etc.
(7) When a suspension measure has been taken from a settlement business operator, etc. for the use of a settlement or a substitute service for payment of cash.
- In order to use this service, you will be responsible for providing the necessary communications environment and terminal equipment with your own responsibility and expenses, and we will not be responsible for any of the following items.
- You will use this service on your own judgment, responsibility, and cost.
- In order to use this service, fees for goods, etc., consumption tax, shipping charges, and payment method fees will not be used for other services.However, if there is a provision on the individual details page for each product, etc., it shall be governed by such a provision.
- The Company may suspend the use of this Service without notifying Customer in advance if the Client determines that it falls under the category of Anti-Social Anti-Social Anti-Social Forces, a person with a close relationship with these persons, or a person equivalent to these.The suspension will not be liable for any damage that may arise from the customer.
- The Company shall be able to terminate or change all or part of the Service at any time based on our judgment.
- If you decide that you need to be able to force natural disasters or other means of natural disasters, you will be able to discontinue the whole or part of this service by providing notice to you in advance of the same.However, in case of emergency, you may want to omit the prior notice to the customer.
- Client accepts the suspension or discontinuation of the provision of all or part of the Service, due to the fact that the Payment Service Provider, etc. has decided to do so by making a system failure, non-natural, or other non-natural force or other necessary.
- We shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages caused by the customer in the preceding three paragraphs.
- Once the application of the purchase of a product, etc. is received through an Internet line, the content of the application will be recorded on our system and the sales contract will be established at the time the Company notifies you in a way specified by the Company.In addition, we shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages caused by Client's failure to record the content of the application on our system.
- Purchases of products, etc. by the customer may not be rescinded or cancelled after the contract has been effected.
- After the trading agreement is established, the customer shall pay the proceeds of the goods, etc. by the time limit, in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company.If no payment is made for the goods, etc. by the due date, the company may cancel the sales contract.In a regular purchase, the payment is determined on the ship date, and payment is processed separately based on the rules of the credit company, etc.
- Ownership of the product, etc. purchased by the customer shall be transferred to Customer at the time that the Goods, etc. are delivered to the customer.The Company shall not be liable for any grounds arising after the transfer of ownership, except for the matters provided for in this Agreement.
- The Company will ship the goods, etc. to the customer by the shipping company that is affiliated with the Company in the address in Japan entered by the customer in the prescribed way.The shipping company shall comply with the terms and conditions specified by the shipping company.In a regular purchase, the goods, etc. are sent to the ship date, which is stated separately on the separate product pages, etc.
- The shipping charge, in principle, shall be borne by the customer, but if it is specified on an individual product page, this shall be subject to this.
- If the customer wants to return, it may be possible to do so only if the goods, etc. are defective or the goods, etc. are different from the goods, etc. that are different from the product, etc. that the application has been made.Please note that the return cannot be returned for a return if:In addition, if there are any other conditions specified on the details page of the product, etc., this shall be subject to the terms and conditions.
(1) When eight days have elapsed from the arrival of the Goods, etc.
(2) Cases where Goods, etc., Tags, Package, Loss, Damaged, or Damaged, etc. are made.
(3) Cases where the purchase of the purpose of return and the Company's judgment are made
- The following acts (hereinafter referred to as "Prohibited Acts") may be used by the Customer to use this Service for the Client.inhibits the use of the).
(1) An act in violation of the bylaws, regulations, etc.
(2) An act of making a false registration, lending an account to a third party, or using an account of a third party
3. an act of purchasing goods, etc. for the purpose of acquiring a resale profit;
(4) An act detrimental to public order or morality.
(5) An act of infringement on the rights of a third party, the act of slandering or defaming the Company or any third party, or any other act of defamation of the Company's reputation or reputation or any other act of obstructing the Company's business activities
(6) The act of using this service for advertising, advertising, etc.
(7) the act of purchasing goods, etc., even though there are no materials to pay the price of the application, goods, etc. that have no intention to make a transaction;
(8) An act of using fraudulent means, using fraudulent means, or using an impotent force, or using an unjust demanding act beyond the legal responsibility, or using violence or intimidation,
(9) An act that interferes with our server or network system.
- The Company may, in advance, be able to suspend the use of this Service without any notice to Client (s), in the event that the Customer has determined that it has committed any of the acts listed in the items of the preceding paragraph, including the cancellation of the sales contract, cancellation of the application, and any other measures deemed necessary by the Company.).In this case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage arising from the customer.
- The Company may disclose the information necessary for the investigation and crime investigation of the customer's registration information, transaction history, and other services fraudulent to the settlement business operator, the acting agency, and the victims of the fraudulent use, as well as the investigation authorities.
- We do not guarantee that this service is effectively or legally flawed, safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, or other defects, errors, bugs, or breach of rights, nor does it explicitly indicate the quality, function, or fitness of products, etc., without any indication of the service.
- Even if the Company's exemption is limited by the application of the Consumer Contract Act, the amount of the customer's damages caused by the reason attributable to the Company shall be limited to the amount of the goods, etc. or the amount of either 10,000 yen, or 10,000 yen.
- If we determine that we need to notify or contact you, we will notify or contact you in a manner that we deem appropriate. You agree that we will use your registration information to make such notice or contact.
- You can make inquiries about this service from here.
- This agreement shall be governed by Japanese law.
- For disputes arising between the Company and the customer, the Gifu Summary Court or the Gifu District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance, depending on the amount of the complaint.