Terms of service
THE GIFTS SHOP Terms and Conditions
This site is operated by Little Creative Center Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Little Creative Center Inc.
We offer this website “THE GIFTS SHOP ONLINE STORE”, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 1 - AGREEMENT OF TERMS
- If you are a minor, you must obtain the consent of a legal representative such as a person with parental authority before using this service, and you will be deemed to have obtained the consent of a legal representative when you start using this service.
- Even if any part of these “Terms and Conditions” is determined to be invalid under laws and regulations, the provisions other than the invalidated portions shall remain in full force and effect, and your consent to such remaining portions shall also remain in full force and effect.
- We reserves the right to modify our “Terms and Conditions” at any time as necessary. If you continue to use our Service after any changes are made to the Terms, you will be deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms.
SECTION 2 - USE OF OUR SERVICES
- In order to use our service, you are required to enter or register the necessary information. We shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage caused to you due to an error in the information you enter or register. We may suspend the use of all or part of the Service, cancel the purchase agreement, or take any other necessary measures without prior notice to the customer if We deems that any of the following applies.
- If there is an error in the information you entered and you cannot be contacted
- If the applicant is an antisocial force such as a crime syndicate or has a close relationship with such people.
- If you are in the event of insolvency, inability to pay, commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings, commencement of special liquidation, commencement of other bankruptcy proceedings, resolution of dissolution, or suspension of business.
- If you have been suspended from using this service for violating this agreement in the past.
- If you do not have the capacity to perform a legal act effectively.
- If there is a request from a payment service provider, etc. to suspend the customer's use of the Service.
- If a payment processor, etc. takes measures to suspend your use of payment or storage agency services
- In order to use our Service, you shall prepare the necessary communication environment and terminal equipment at your own responsibility and expense, and We shall not be responsible for any matters arising from such preparation.
- You shall use our Service at your own discretion, responsibility, and expense.
- When using the Service, no fees for the Service will be incurred in addition to the price of Products, consumption tax, shipping charges, customs duties, and fees based on payment methods. However, if there are provisions on the detailed pages of individual products, etc., the provisions shall be followed.
- We may suspend the use of our Service without prior notice to you if We determine that you fall under the category of anti-social forces such as organized crime groups, parties with close relationships to such parties, or parties equivalent to such parties. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer as a result of such suspension.
- We may terminate or change all or part of the Service at any time at its discretion.
- In the event of force majeure, such as natural disasters, or other circumstances deemed necessary by us, We may cancel the provision of all or part of our Service by giving prior notice to you. However, in the case of an emergency, We may omit prior notice to you.
- You agree that payment providers may suspend or cancel all or part of our services due to system failures, natural disasters, or other force majeure, or as otherwise deemed necessary.
- We shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages caused by the customer in the preceding three paragraphs.
SECTION 3 - PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
After your application for purchase is received by our server through an Internet connection, the contents of your application will be recorded in our system, and the sales contract will be concluded when we send out a notice of acceptance in a manner determined by us.
- The purchase of your products, etc. may not be canceled or rescinded once the sales contract has been concluded.
- After the conclusion of the sales contract, you shall pay for the products, etc. by the due date in accordance with the method separately determined by us. If you do not pay for the products by the deadline, we may cancel the purchase agreement. In the case of a subscription purchase, payment shall be finalized on the date of shipment, and payment shall be processed in accordance with the rules of the credit card company.
- The ownership of the Products purchased by you shall be transferred to you at the time of delivery of the Products. Except as otherwise provided in this “Terms and Conditions”, we shall not be liable for any event that occurs after the transfer of ownership.
SECTION 4 - SHIPPING, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- As a general rule, you shall bear the shipping costs, but if specified on the individual product page, you shall comply with this.
- We will deliver products to you at the address you have entered in the prescribed method through a delivery company affiliated with us. Matters related to delivery shall be subject to the conditions separately stipulated by the delivery company.
- If you wish to return a product, it will be accepted only if the product is defective or if a product is different from the product you ordered. Please note that returns cannot be made in the following cases. In addition, if there are other conditions specified on the product details page, those conditions shall be followed.
- If 8 days have passed since the arrival of the product, etc.
- If we confirm that the product, tags, packaging, etc. are lost, damaged, or defaced.
- If we determine that the purchase was made for the purpose of returning the product.
SECTION 5 - PROHIBITED ACTIONS
- We prohibit the following actions when you use our service.
- Actions that violate these terms and conditions, laws and regulations, etc.
- False registration, lending an account to a third party, or using a third party's account.
- Purchase of products for the purpose of making a profit for resale.
- Acts that are detrimental to public order or morals.
- Acts that infringe on the rights of a third party, slander, defame or discredit the Company or a third party, or otherwise interfere with the Company's business.
- Use of this service for advertising or promotional activities.
- Purchase of goods despite an application without the intent to transact and without the materials to pay for the goods.
- The act of purchasing goods despite an application without the intent to transact or the intent to pay for the goods.
- Acts of spreading rumors, using deception or force, making unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility, using violence or threatening words and actions.
- Actions that interfere with our server or network system.
- If we determine that you have committed any of these prohibited actions as defined, we may suspend your use of our services without prior notice to you (including cancellation of the purchase agreement, cancellation of your application, and other measures that we deem necessary). In this case, we may suspend the use of the Service. In this case, we shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage caused to you.
SECTION 6 - INFORMATION HANDLING
- We may disclose your registration information, transaction history, and any other information necessary for the investigation of fraudulent use of our services and criminal investigations to payment providers, storage agents, victims of fraudulent use, and investigative agencies as necessary.
SECTION 7 - DISCLAIMER
- We do not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that our services are free from defects, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights, whether in fact or in law, including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, or otherwise, or the quality, functionality, or compatibility with other products.
- Even if our exemption from liability is limited by the application of the “Consumer Contract Act” of Japan, the maximum amount of damages to you caused by reasons attributable to us shall be the price of the product or 10,000 yen, whichever is lower.
SECTION 8 - CONTACT MEANS
- When we determine that we need to notify or contact you, we will do so in a manner that we deem appropriate. You agree that we may use your registration information to provide such notice or communication.
- If you have any questions about our services, you can contact us here. firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 9 - GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Any dispute arising between us and you shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gifu Summary Court or the Gifu District Court as the court of first instance, depending on the amount of the suit.
Effective date : February 1, 2022