These accessories are made from tiles produced in Tajimi City, one of the most famous tile-making areas in Tono, Gifu.
Designed by ceramic artist Minami Nomura, the accessories are reminiscent of mosaic tiles, incorporating traditional Japanese patterns.
With a white background, blue polka dots, and gold-colored Tokusa(Horsetail plant), which are said to bring good luck, these accessories are recommended for special occasions.
* This product uses gold.
Gold is a very soft material, so if you scratch it hard or rub it with a hard cloth, it may come off. Please be careful when handling it.
Gold may appear cloudy if it is exposed to sebum or other substances. When cleaning, gently wipe off any dirt with a soft cloth.
- Name ... Earrings
- Size ... W23mm × H23mm × D6mm
- Material ... [Body part] Ceramics [bracket part, ball part] Brass, plating, nickel free post [post part] stainless steel [catch part] stainless steel / resin
- Name ... Clip-on earrings
- Size ... W23mm × H23mm × D18mm
- Material ... [Body part] Ceramics [bracket part] Brass, nickel free plating (with silicone cover)
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Seller ... Suzuki Co., Ltd. Taijiki City Takada-cho 8-106
Due to the handmade nature of these items, the color, glaze, shape, and size may vary slightly from one to another.
Although we try to make the product photos as close to the actual color as possible, the actual color may differ depending on your monitor or room lighting.
There is a possibility that the product may break if it is given a strong impact.